1. Open Services.msc from RUN on server
2. Find SNMP services and open it
3. Clik On 'TRAP'
4. Type 'public' in community name and clic add to list
5. Type your SNMP Monitoring Server IP address and click OK.
How do you set the default font, color and/or size for the text in a new memo?
This is a new feature introduced in Notes 8.5.2. To use this feature, you must have Lotus Notes 8.5.2 or higher as well as an 8.5.2 or higher mail template. To set the default font for new memos, simply:
1. Open a new memo.
2. Click in the body of the new memo
3. Set the font, color and/or size to what you would like the default to be.
4. At the top of the screen, click Text - Set Current Font as Mail Default.